No matter how big or small your event is going to be – in the end the one thing that matters is your success which depends on professionalism and experience – combined with passion.
adhoc – To the point.
adhoc designs, plans and implements events, roadshows, trade fair appearances, adventure areas and media concepts as well as media installations. Under the guiding principle of advice conception production the partnership-based support of your projects is of special concern for us.
adhoc operates from two locations in Germany – Cologne and Potsdam. An interdisciplinary team of architects, event planners, technical planners, scenographers, designers, conceptioners and project managers work together with a proven expert network to create your perfect appearance. Pragmatics and creativity are not contradictive for us. We allow ideas, visions and fantasies to become a tangible reality, developing the implementation variant with you which achieves the maximum effect to meet your budgetary requirements.
- Conceptual analysis of communication needs
- Technical planning of the streaming studio
- Composition of the sources
- Technical coordination and test with the streaming partner
- Technical coordination and rehearsals with the speakers
- Test and control of presentations and clips
- Production of graphic content
- Implementation and support of the production on site
- Communication and coordination
- Design and execution planning
- Technical expert planning audio / video / media / light / kinetics
- Architectural planning
- Power supply planning
- Safety engineering
- Creation, administration and evaluation of performance records and tenderings
- Budget and timing control
- Logistics planning Acquisition / production / transport / personnel
- Regulatory approvals
- Initial consultation
- Brainstorming/conceptual design
- Consultation concerning medium and media use
- Concept development
- Concept examination and feasibility study
- Technical and architectural design
- Cost estimate
- Technical, creative, organizational and/or overall project implementation
- Project management and control
- Coordination of the involved trades
- Production management
- On-site support
- Safety monitoring
- Tour/roadshow management
- Conceptual analysis of communication needs
- Support in the development of the program
- Support in consolidating the content
- Planning the image composition for the stream
- Creation of production plans
- Content management in advance and on site
- Speaker coaching for video connections (via e.g. Zoom, Skype, Teams, etc.)
- Camera coaching before and during rehearsals in the studio
- Live control for the stream
- Interdisciplinary expert team
- Communication and coordination center
- Professional structures and processes
- The latest technology and software
- Effective controlling tools
- Enthusiasm for challenges
- Passion for unforgettable moments
Partner & Network
adhoc develops custom-tailored solutions in cooperation with partners to meet your individual requirements.
Adapted to the respective valid regulations and ordinances of the event locations, we take over the analysis of the necessary measures and compile instructions for action for the trades and guests involved in the production.
A selection of projects
From my Heart: Pixel Facade for Cologne!
Fotograf: studio polylog
The cross-media design agency "studio polylog" from Cologne sets a positive sign for all Cologne residents who suffer from the restrictions of the pandemic. Since Ash Wednesday, the heart and cross have adorned the entire facade of the high-rise building at Hohenzollernring 62 in Cologne.
For a long time, creative director Prof. Christopher Ledwig has wanted to bring the empty, dead-looking building in a prominent location to life: "Everyone is groaning under the pandemic, isolated, in a hamster wheel between family and job. Our main goal was to put a smile on people's faces as they walk by and remember why it makes sense to stay at home. It gives everyone a moment to pause and an opportunity to remember the many who died in the process."
A total of 150 man-hours were spent installing 1.2 tons of wiring and lights in the building. A sponsor is still being sought for a longer stay than the upcoming week of the temporary installation.
The action was carried out with the kind permission of Proximus Real Estate AG / Quantum and in compliance with the Corona Protection Ordinance. adhoc4acp as well as Leyendecker Event Solutions supported the project with lighting technology.
- 1.2 tons of cables and luminaires
- 306 windows
- 245 sqm of cardboard
- over 150 working hours
- 30 rolls of adhesive tape
- 10 floors
- no heating
- NO ELEVATOR 😉